by Dickinson Gators, 2020-03-23T13:30:57.000-07:00March 23 2020, at 01:30 PM PDTAt this time the CCSL Board has not made any decisions on whether to make any changes to the upcoming season. In their opinions it is too soon to make a decision either way. They have said that they may have to wait until last minute to make a decision, and we may have to delay start/conclusion of season depending on the situation. CCSL’s Executive Boards preference is not to cancel, so as an all volunteer run organization-remember we are all in this together and are trying to do what is best for our swimmers.
We're on Facebook
News and Announcements
A message from the League: We have not received any names of volunteers for Champ Series committee as of yet. Please submit your name ASAP so we can start look planning the Champ Series. First Meeting will be Wednesday March 11th a... [more]
Swimmers involved with the high school swim team will receive a discount this season! If you are a high school student and swim for the school, look in the documents section for the Swimmer Verification Form. Please verify that you... [more]
Look in our documents tab for information about our new Scholarship for Graduating Seniors on the swim team! Also, if you’d rather send a check for registration, fill in the Offline Registration page and mail it in. #2020
This year we will be offering two scholarships to graduating seniors. Stay tuned for more information!
Documents are currently loading.